[sklyarov-chicago] Special Weather Statement for Chicago, Illinois (fwd)

Sean D. Francis sdf2008@stygianlabyrinth.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:30:12 -0500

Nate Riffe wrote

>High pressure stretching from New England to the upper Ohio Valley
>the next few days will be responsible for an increasing southerly
>flow of warmer and more humid air. As a consequence...an excessive
>heat watch is in effect for the 8 county chicagoland area for
>Tuesday and Wednesday for heat indices possibly reaching or
>exceeding 105 degrees.

In other words, bring water, prepare to sweat, and don't over exert
yourselves.

No matter the weather, I plan on being there to help bolster the numbers.

---