[sklyarov-chicago] adobe ads

EXPURGATED REMOVED@REMOVED.COM
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:51:32 -0500

the protest I got card from them about an upcoming seminar. I've been
considering contacting them and stating my view of their actions over
the last month and letting them know that I will no longer be purchasing
or using any of their products. But I've been to lazy until tonight when
I received and email directly from them requesting my opinion of a new
advertisement they are considering running. I used their for built into
the email/ad to express my opinion. I won't forward the ad to the list
due to it's size and some peoples possible incompatibilities with larger
email, but I will send forward it to other folks who email me
directly(don't tie up the list for this) and are interesting in
responding to them in a similar way. email me directly at
REMOVED@REMOVED.COM
Thanks, REMOVED

--------------5766BACB27007F4B624DCFFB--