[sklyarov-chicago] [ssteele@eff.org: Re: Why Mueller? Can You Say 'Pressure Point'?]

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:53:50 -0500

Quoting Michael Cannon:
> 2.  Where has all the money disbursed to the EFF for
> Dmitry's defense gone?  Why does Dmitry STILL have a
> public defender?  Why are we hearing nothing from the
> EFF?  Why is Nightline interviewing Cheney and not
> Marty or you?

We're not hearing anything from the EFF because a.) they are preparing
for meetings this Friday with the DoJ and b.) we are planning protests,
and they are not involved in the protests.

I am looking into answers regarding the issue of monies and defense. Did
you trust them until recently? Or why did you donate money to an
organization that you do not trust?

pedro