Fwd: Re: [sklyarov-chicago] [ssteele@eff.org: Re: Why Mueller? Can You Say 'Pressure Point'?]

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:13:33 -0700 (PDT)

1.  I contributed as I always do, through one of my
corporate accounts.

2.  You guys mentioned Sun Tzu, I just put 2+2
together and realized we were being spun.  Plus, I
went back to the 'rejectmueller.com' site and finally
caught on to the whole thing.  Mitch is up to his old
tricks, accompanied by a BUNCH of expensive Washington
insiders.

Mike