[sklyarov-chicago] Experiences

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:06:24 -0500

Quoting Steve Stearns:
> It might be useful to build a quick reference list for people to
> consult.  The list could contain references to relevant legal precedences
> and quotations from copyright law that are particularly relavent.  Granted
> it'd be better to have a deeper expert understanding of it, but it would
> help for casual discussion with the more legally savvy.

I wholeheartedly agree. Can anyone do this? I KNOW for a FACT that the
sklyarov community would eat this up -- many people have used our poster
and press release, not to mention the protest packet. In fact, we may
have helped the movement the most in this way. So if anyone can put
something like this together, I KNOW that we'd be doing everyone a
favor. I even have a legal-type friend who could probably look it over
or add stuff to it.

pedro