[sklyarov-chicago] A Place To Park

Daniel E Baumann danielb@freedevelopers.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:20:44 -0500

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 08:19:15AM -0500, Nate Riffe wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
>
> > Quoting Nate Riffe:
> > >
> > > Where are you coming from.
> >
> > I think he's coming from Milwaukee.
>
> Take I-94 South (signs will say East) out of Milwaukee and all the way
> into Chicago.
> Exit I-94 at Congress Ave (Congress only goes east from there).
> Turn left (north) on State Street.
> Turn right (east) on Jackson Blvd.
> Turn right (south) on Wabash.
>
> There is a public garage on the right on Wabash about halfway down the
> block.  Last I knew it was around $10-12, but I don't drive so I don't
> keep up on parking rates.
>
> >From the garage entrance:
> Turn left (north) on Wabash.
> Turn left (west) on Adams.
> Walk two blocks and look for the big red sculpture in the middle of a big
> patch of open concrete.  Like Pete says, it looks like a flamingo
> pretending to be an osterich.

Thanks, hopefully my girlfreind is back from North Carolina and she'll come with
me ;).

Thanks again,
Dan
--
Daniel E Baumann      danielb@freedevelopers.net

***Free Dmitry Sklyarov! Boycott Adobe! Repeal DMCA!***

And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use
copyleft all the same.
      -- RMS