[sklyarov-chicago] A Place To Park

Daniel E Baumann danielb@freedevelopers.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:57:47 -0500

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 08:19:15AM -0500, Nate Riffe wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
>
> > Quoting Nate Riffe:
> > >
> > > Where are you coming from.
> >
> > I think he's coming from Milwaukee.
>
> Take I-94 South (signs will say East) out of Milwaukee and all the way
> into Chicago.
> Exit I-94 at Congress Ave (Congress only goes east from there).

Dude, I could not find Congress Avenue I drove up and down I-94...I think I was
supposed to go through the loop?!? I saw a Congress Parkway but it was too late
to go that way. Then I turned around and missed it again. By this time after
wading throught the tarffic for about an hour it was 2pm so I just got
discrouraged (and my gilfreind wanted to go) so I just turned around and went
back home. I feel like such a moron. What can I do with my protest sign now?

Ah well, I don't think I can naviagte my way out of a cradboard box (at least
not if that box is in Chicago). I shouldn't have given up.

Feel Stupid,
Dan
--
Daniel E Baumann      danielb@freedevelopers.net

***Free Dmitry Sklyarov! Boycott Adobe! Repeal DMCA!***

And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use
copyleft all the same.
      -- RMS