[UFO Chicago] Meeting 03/12/2023 -- It's Past 7:10pm, Where Is Everyone?

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Mar 12 19:14:51 CDT 2023

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that James L Mazurek would write on Sat Mar 11 18:45:31 2023:

> Tomorrow tonight Sunday, March 12th, UFO-Chicago will begin the process of
> returning to regular in-person meetings. We will meet at the Golden Nugget
> Pancake House located at 2406 W Diversey, Chicago IL 60647. The meeting
> is scheduled to begin at 7 PM and will run until about 11 PM. RSVPs are
> not required but are appreciated.

I've been waiting here since before 7pm -- where is everyone?  I'm
sitting prominently at the table directly to the left of the entrance,
working on a laptop computer; there's no way you could miss me.  Where
are you?

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 North Whipple Street
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"