[UFO Chicago] ginger root

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Fri Apr 21 00:26:53 CDT 2023

> On Apr 16, 2023, at 5:24 PM, Jay F. Shachter <jay at m5.chicago.il.us> wrote:
>

> Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Carl Karsten would write on Sun Apr 16 13:40:04 2023:
>

>> Years ago, I dropped in on a few meetings, and someone offered me some
>> growing ginger to plant.   I am now doing a garden, and would like to
>> take that someone up on their offer.
>>
>> Anyone know what I am talking about?
>>

> It sounds like something Brian would do.  I think Brian has moved away
> and is not expected at the in-person meeting tonight, but perhaps
> someone on this mailing list can tell you his electronic address.

Hi Carl & Jay (& other Ufonians!)

Growing ginger sounds neat.  I’ve never done it.  I think it wants a hot climate, and won’t work as well here.

I might have offered horseradish?  I enjoyed growing (and harvesting) horseradish.

Sorry I can’t help more.

And no - I won’t be able to make meetings any time soon, but I do still look at the mailing list and resend to emails if you have questions.

Hope all is well!

Brian