[UFO Chicago] ginger root

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Apr 16 17:24:42 CDT 2023

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Carl Karsten would write on Sun Apr 16 13:40:04 2023:

> Years ago, I dropped in on a few meetings, and someone offered me some
> growing ginger to plant.   I am now doing a garden, and would like to
> take that someone up on their offer.
>
> Anyone know what I am talking about?

It sounds like something Brian would do.  I think Brian has moved away
and is not expected at the in-person meeting tonight, but perhaps
someone on this mailing list can tell you his electronic address.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784   landline
		(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"