[UFO Chicago] The ufo.chicago.il.us website still says that we are not holding in-person meetings

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sat Apr 15 22:26:11 CDT 2023

Esteemed Colleagues,

The ufo.chicago.il.us website has to be corrected; it still says that
"Due to concerns over COVID-19 the 'Users of Free Operating systems --
Chicago' will not be holding in-person meetings".  I would correct it
myself if I could, rather than complain to you about it, but I cannot.
Whoever can, thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 North Whipple Street
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"