[UFO Chicago] UFO-Chicago Meeting Tomorrow Night 03/12/2023

James L Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Sun Apr 9 19:31:25 CDT 2023

Carey,

That is correct. I think I may have mentioned at the March, 4th Tuesday
meeting that April, 2nd Sunday meeting would be moved to the 3rd Sunday in
April 4/16 due to the holidays.

As a general rule, we will usually reschedule meetings when they conflict
with major holidays and if there is no meeting announcement chances are
there is no meeting.

Jim