[UFO Chicago] Going Back To The Golden Nugget

Daniel Kelly daniel.jp.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:10:05 CST 2022

Well, why put any effort into anything when you can complain and lie to
yourself that you did something? Isn't that our ethos in America today?

The golden nugget was awesome. It has been years since I came out; I live
in Minnesota nowadays. I figured I'd reach out and say hi.

Good to hear from you Jay. Glad to see the group is still alive and well
after all these years.

Happy Holidays! Stay warm.