[UFO Chicago] Going Back To The Golden Nugget

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Thu Dec 22 00:16:06 CST 2022

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Daniel Kelly would write on Wed Dec 21 21:40:08 2022:

> When are you fine people planning on going back to The Golden Nugget
> again?

Actually, I think the Golden Nugget where we used to meet has closed,
but of course that was not your real question, your real question was,
When are we going to resume in-person meetings?  I have asked that
question before, and the answer I received was words to the effect of
"if you want in-person meetings, go ahead and organize them".  Which
is a quite reasonable thing to say.  But of course, I don't want to
organize the meetings myself; I just want to complain about other
people not doing it.

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 North Whipple Street
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"