[UFO Chicago] Das Keyboard, free to a good home

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Jul 30 16:08:22 PDT 2019

A friend who recently moved out of the country left me a Das Keyboard to pass onto someone who may want it.

It's specifically an older version of the Das Keyboard Ultimate, so similar to this:

https://www.daskeyboard.com/daskeyboard-4-ultimate/

But without the media controls.  The keys are all deliberately unmarked, for extra Baddass(tm).  They're big and have a firm, loud click.

The keyboard includes a small USB hub built in, but that does *not* work.  She assures me that the keyboard itself does but I have not tried it myself.

She didn't want to throw it out and neither do I, so if anyone wants to adopt it and give it a good home let me know and we can setup a transfer.  (I'm in the near-north suburbs.)

--
  Larry Garfield
  larry at garfieldtech.com