[UFO Chicago] Who Wants To Sell A Used Diskless Laptop?

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Mon Jul 29 16:16:48 PDT 2019

Spam detection software, running on the system "flynn.lan",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Esteemed Colleagues: When the motherboard on my laptop was
   about to fail, I removed the laptop's disk (on which there are five different
   free operating systems, therefore this posting is not off-topic) and transplanted
   it [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.5 TTSUBJQUESTION         subject is a question
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: m5.chicago.il.us]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.6 DATE_IN_PAST_03_06     Date: is 3 to 6 hours before Received: date
 2.5 TO_NO_BRKTS_PCNT       To: lacks brackets + percentage