[UFO Chicago] Back to the Future, 2018 edition

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Nov 19 11:25:49 PST 2018

A few weeks back I decided that I was kind of irritated that my email went
through one of the biggest corporations on earth. In particular, I'd get a
mailer from a kids school and 9 out of 10 email addresses were gmail, with
the other .5 being work or yahoo.

It just felt like a virus waiting to happen and anyway, Gmail is kind of
annoying.

So after a bit of fussing around, I am back to using "alpine" for email
using my own domain. Which is basically the same user interace I had
in.... 1995 when I got my first unix account.

I may even spend some time now working on my .sig file.

brian

<This space intentionally left blank until my signature is perfect.>