[UFO Chicago] more oldies but goodies

jay at m5.chicago.il.us jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Wed Jan 7 05:03:16 PST 2015

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on Wed Jan  7 8:04:43 2015:

>  - nano, because it only has like 8 commands
>  - rsync, for backups
>  - docbook (thanks Jim!) for writing in text and then deciding later
>    which format I want to push it into.

I never heard of docbook.  Apparently I have missed too many meetings
this past year.  How does it differ from, e.g., TeX?

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 N Whipple St
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"