[UFO Chicago] live linux distro to boot from CD not DVD

eviljoel eviljoel at linux.com
Sat Dec 26 11:07:17 PST 2015

Hey Carey,

I know this is an old thread, but you might want to try Lubuntu:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu

You can get checksum and PGP signature information here:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/15.10/release/

Note that Lubuntu fits on a 750 MB CD which pretty much every CD-ROM
drive supports. Also note that Lubuntu won't have their first long term
support release until April.

Thanks,
eviljoel