[UFO Chicago] O'Reilly & Associates On-Line Code Examples

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Tue May 7 16:49:39 PDT 2013

Fellow Nerds,

In less than two weeks, I shall be teaching an Advanced PHP class in
which I shall be using two O'Reilly books as my textbooks (Programming
PHP, by Tatroe et al., of which the 3rd edition just came out a couple
months ago, and the PHP Cookbook, by Sklar & Trachtenberg, several
years old but I couldn't find anything better).  One of the reasons I
chose to use O'Reilly textbooks is that I remember that they always
made all of their code samples available on-line for free download.

Has O'Reilly & Associates changed their "free download" policy?
I do not see a URL in either the front pages or end pages of either of
these books from which I can download code snippets.  Do any of my
fellow nerds reading this mailing list know where I can download the
code samples for these two books?  I thank you in advance for any and
all replies.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784   landline
				(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"