[UFO Chicago] Was There A Meeting Tonight?

James L. Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Mon Apr 15 01:15:15 PDT 2013

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013, Stephan V Bechtolsheim wrote:

> Jay:
>
> In the past there was someone stating that the invitation to the "night
> dinner parties" is being dealt with through a separate mailing list (which
> was news to me). This was said after I walked out of one of the "night
> dinner parties".
>
> Thank you.
>
> StvB
>

> Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Stephan V Bechtolsheim would
> write on Sun Apr 14 21:50:02 2013:
>

> > Jay:
> >
> > I think you are choosing the wrong mailing list for that question
> >

> I only know one mailing list for ufo.  What mailing list should I be
> using?

Hello Jay,

I'm sorry you sat by yourself at the Golden Nugget.  Since no one
is currently announcing UFO meetings on the list it is probably a good
idea if one plans to attend a meeting to post an inquiry to the list prior
to the meeting.  I will usually attend if I know that there will be at
least one other person present provided I have a little advance notice.

In other news, after frequently reocurring bad service experiences we
have stopped meeting at the Golden Nugget at 4229 W. Irving Park Rd.
After careful study, the Golden Nugget at 3234 W. Irving Park Rd. will be
our new meeting location.  Meeting days and times are: 2nd Sundays at 7 PM
until 11 PM and 4th Tuesdays at 8 PM until 11 PM.

-Jim Mazurek