[UFO Chicago] IF Ayn Rand could write code...

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Thu May 24 18:26:11 PDT 2012

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Neil R. Ormos would write on Thu May 24 19:07:05 2012:

> Brian Sobolak wrote:
>
>> http://fdiv.net/2012/04/01/objectivist-c
>
> Parodic satire or satirical parody?

(This is a point that may have already been raised in one of the last
several UFO meetings, all of which I have missed, and, if so, I
apologize.)

As our esteemed colleague Neil R. Ormos, who is an intellectual
property lawyer, knows, the distinction between those two alternatives
is of crucial significance, because one is immune to copyright
infringement prosecution, and one is not.  I suspect this is what he
had in mind when he posed the question.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784   landline
				(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"