[UFO Chicago] (no subject)

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Fri Jul 6 16:21:42 PDT 2012

My firsr router had a telnet interface. It was awesome, as it worked perfectly for admin and was fast.

I cannot remember how to do anything on my current web router. I hate the ui and forget how to do things.

But technology moved on, and so have I.

Perhaps we can have a naming contest for your new SSID?

BRIAN