[UFO Chicago] The death of FAQ

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sat Jan 28 06:09:40 PST 2012

When confronted with corporate literature, I like to review the "FAQ"
section as I am quite sure exactly zero are ever "Frequently asked".

For example, I installed our xfinity cable upgrade last night. Exactly
NONE of the directions referenced WiFi, a router, or any kind of network
sharing / firewall device.  I don't know what day and age it is that
Comcast assumes most people plug "Ethernet cable directly into your
computers network adapter" but it could happen.

Number one FAQ:

"How do I make Xfinity my home page"

I'm pretty sure in all of time, that question hasn't been asked.