[UFO Chicago] Horseradish for those who want it

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Feb 20 12:38:46 PST 2012

Hi everyone --

With the nice weather today, we've been thinking about gardening.

I grew horseradish last year, and have lots and lots of shoots to share
with anyone who wants them.  Growing horseradish is about the simplest
thing possible as it is basically a pretty tough weed that tastes good.
(It doesn't spread, but once in the ground it is pretty hard to get rid
of.)

I'm happy to share shoots with anyone who would like one. Just email me
and I'll bring it to the next meeting or we can find another time/place to
meet.