[UFO Chicago] Speaker Needed For C/C++ Users' Group February 28 Meeting

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sat Feb 4 20:17:56 PST 2012

Fellow UFOnians,

I am currently, until they can elect someone better, the Event
Director for the Chicago branch of the C/C++ Users' Group.  If
interested, you will find more information at http://ccug.chicago.il.us
(actually, the only useful thing you will find there is a link to the
meetup.com site where you can register for meeting announcements).
Our next meeting is Tuesday evening, February 28 (alas, it will
conflict with a UFO meeting) and I haven't found a speaker yet.  Does
anyone on this mailing list want to volunteer?  Does anyone on this
mailing list know someone who wants to volunteer?  We do not pay our
speakers but they do get free publicity.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"