[UFO Chicago] Refurbished laptops -- thoughts?

Alex MacKay chicagomackay at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 19:26:02 PDT 2012

I had Windows for many many years.  The last 2.5 years I have had Mac and think it is far superior.
Yes, Apple as a company, is far from perfect, but in my opinion, much better as a company than Microsoft.
But the main point is I find the MacBook to be a far superior to Windows machines (my last Windows machine was a Compaq (yes the real Compaq, prior to HP) and the physical machine lasted and was trouble free but the operating system was Windows).