[UFO Chicago] Refurbished laptops -- thoughts?

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sun Aug 19 18:23:53 PDT 2012

On Sun, August 19, 2012 4:11 pm, Jesse Becker wrote:
> Dunno.  Never used one.  Never will either, given how Apple operates as a
> company (they have become as bad, or worse, than Microsoft).
>
> I've used Dell gear, and HP gear, so I'll comment on those.

I've owned and used plenty of Apple laptops.  My wife will probably get
one, as she uses and prefers a Mac.  I'm more OS-agnostic.

I am interested in purchasing a business grade Lenovo.  I can't stand my
current HP machine and wasn't a fan of Dell's (though it's been awhile).

Thanks everyone -- I'll check out freegeekchicago too.