[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago at Burt's Pizza Thursday

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Thu Dec 22 06:41:01 PST 2011

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Neil R. Ormos would write on Wed Dec 21 15:36:32 2011:

> Hello UFOnians!
>
> Some UFO Chicago folks will be meeting at Burt's Place in Morton
> Grove on Thursday evening (22 December) around 6:45 PM for fantastic
> pizza, great beer (or not-quite-as-great soft drinks), and holiday
> cheer.
>
> IF YOU'LL BE JOINING US, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP TO MAKE
> ARRANGEMENTS. Burt's is a small place with limited seating and pizza
> making capacity, so we need to order our pizzas and reserve seating
> in advance. Seriously! Burt's often has to turn away patrons who
> have not called ahead.

I shall be en route from Atlanta to Chicago, so shall not be able to
attend (let not the world mourn).  But if anyone wants to do a similar
thing again, there is a kosher pizza restaurant in my neighborhood,
near the corner of Devon & California, that I recommend.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"