[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago at Burt's Pizza Thursday

Neil R. Ormos ormos at ripco.com
Wed Dec 21 13:36:32 PST 2011

Hello UFOnians!

Some UFO Chicago folks will be meeting at Burt's Place in Morton Grove on Thursday evening (22 December) around 6:45 PM for fantastic pizza, great beer (or not-quite-as-great soft drinks), and holiday cheer.

IF YOU'LL BE JOINING US, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. Burt's is a small place with limited seating and pizza making capacity, so we need to order our pizzas and reserve seating in advance. Seriously! Burt's often has to turn away patrons who have not called ahead.

Burt's Place is in Morton Grove, about 2.5 blocks from the Metra train station. Let me know if you need directions.