[UFO Chicago] R we not nerds?

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Fri Dec 17 13:25:24 PST 2010

Since no one has stated a preference for a different performance, I
and my guest shall be joining Larry Garfield and his guests for the
2:30pm Sunday afternoon, December 19, performance of "A Klingon
Christmas Carol", at the Greenhouse Theater Center, 2257 North Lincoln
Avenue, Chicago, 773/4047336.  I shall be there at 2:15pm, the
black-haired, bearded gentleman wearing a small velvet skullcap.
Readers of this mailing list and their guests are welcome to join us.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 N Whipple St
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us
		http://m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"