[UFO Chicago] UniForum Chicago: Call for Presentations: July Meeting

Uniforum Chicago publicity at uniforum.chi.il.us
Tue Jun 23 07:39:12 PDT 2009

UniForum Chicago is looking for technical presentations for our July
General Meeting. Light sales pitches are permitted but presentation
should be primarily technical and presenter should be able to discuss
technical content.

A few of the categories we are looking for but are not limited to:
* Linux/Unix
* Web Development
* Software Development
* Web Technology
* Information Technology
* VoIP
* Security
* Open Source
* Technology Tips & Tricks
* New Technology

Take a look at our past presentations on Meetup
(www.meetup.com/UniForum-Chicago/) or our website
www.uniforumchicago.org to give you an idea of what we are looking
for.

As a presenter at UniForum Chicago, benefits include: access to our
LinkedIn group, networking opportunitiess, a complimentary year's
membership with UniForum Chicago, and much more!

If you, a colleague, or your company is interested in presenting,
please send proposals (including abstract and short bio) to Michael
Potter at president at uniforumchicago.org or myself at
publicity at uniforumchiago.org for review.

Deadline to submit proposals for the July Meeting is July 14, 2009.
Proposals will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once
chosen, remaining and subsequent proposals will be reviewed and
counted towards our next monthly General Meeting.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Deborah Kimnach
Publicity Director
UniForum Chicago
publicity at uniforumchicago.org

ABOUT UNIFORUM CHICAGO
***************************
UniForum Chicago is a non-profit organization that holds monthly
informative and technical discussions every fourth Tuesday from 7pm to
9pm. This provides a local forum in the Chicago area for open systems
and UNIX discussion and allows us to meet with students and other
professionals in the field.

All meetings are free and open to members and non-members alike and
are held at:

IIT - Rice Campus
Room 103
201 East Loop Road
Wheaton, IL 60187-8489

For more information about UniForum Chicago and for the latest meeting
topic contact info at uniforumchicago.org or visit our website at
http://www.uniforumch...

We are always looking for presenters! If you or your company would
like to give a technical presentation at one of our monthly meetings,
please contact Michael Potter at president at uniforumchicago.org.
Deadline to submit topics are always 2 weeks before the meeting. Once
chosen, subsequent proposals are reviewed and counted towards the next
General Meeting.