[UFO Chicago] Linux netbooks recommendation

Jordan Bettis jordanb at hafd.org
Tue Jul 28 13:22:45 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 02:40:48AM +0000, brian sobolak wrote:

> (As part of my firm's Diaster Recovery plan I am required to haul my
> laptop home each night. It's a royal pain.)

Two additional thoughts:

That's really clever, for banks to have employees take the evid^Wdata
home with them every night.

So what's the SMS code for 'toss it in the river before you come to
work today?' Something like "smokey's in the henhouse", amiright?

Another thing: Why not pop the hard drive out and take it home. You
could get one of those static bags to put it in.