[UFO Chicago] Linux netbooks recommendation

brian sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sun Jul 26 19:32:11 PDT 2009

This is an important point, so I will take a look at how well my favorite sites come up in a demo.

For me though, at that price point, I think the screen size is much bigger than the other computing device I'd compare it to, my cellphone.
The price of a netbook is close to a decent PDA and at a lower TCO.

Brian