[UFO Chicago] Users Of Free Operating Systems Meets This Thursday, 8p @ 4229 W Irving Park

Jordan Bettis jordanb at hafd.org
Wed Oct 22 14:48:48 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 07:09:26PM -0700, Brian Sobolak wrote:

> This Thursday is a big UFO meeting day.  Join us for fun and conversation
> about many subjects related to open-source software.
>
> We meet at 8pm at 4229 W Irving Park, a Golden Nugget.  Meeting is over
> when the last person leaves.
>
> More info:  http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

Hi. I've just heard there's supposed to be a big nerdfeast at the
Fireside Grill:

5739 N Ravenswood Ave # 1
Chicago, IL 60660

The format is sit around a table and eat and have angry opinions which
I think we're all old hats at, and the groups attending are ChyPy and
ChicagoLUG.

The guys at Imagescape have been talking it up so I thought I'd see if
we'd want to make the UFO meeting tomorrow a field trip.

--
Jordan Bettis