[UFO Chicago] No meeting this week -- but maybe Dec 4th?

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Nov 25 08:42:13 PST 2008

hi --

As many of us will likely be participating in the wonderful secular
holiday of Thanksgiving, there will be no meeting this week.

However, I'd like to propose a meeting for Dec. 4th at the official
location approved by the UFO board:  Burt's Pizza in Morton Grove.  We'll
work out the details on-list.

Also -- I used a LiveCD where the default install was KDE.  How does
anyone deal with that?  It's *awful*, and I don't mind GUIs at all.  It
took 10 mins to figure out how to adjust the settings for my wifi card.