MUAs from the last millenium (was Re: [UFO Chicago] Ufo Post-Meeting Material)

Jesse Becker jesse_becker at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 19:52:12 PDT 2008

Anyone remember the whole Y2K thing with planes falling out of the sky, nuclear missiles getting launched, and the end of the world as we know it?  Yeah, I missed all that too.  In fact, the *only* problem Y2K related that I saw was an email from coworker.  He was using elm.

--
Jesse Becker
GPG-fingerprint:  BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0  2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2