MUAs from the last millenium (was Re: [UFO Chicago] Ufo Post-Meeting Material)

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sun Jul 27 14:42:22 PDT 2008

On Fri, July 25, 2008 4:24 pm, Jay F Shachter wrote:
> Here is the review of "The Story Of Ping" that was discussed
> briefly
> last night during our UFO meeting at The Golden Nugget (the
> original
> can be found at http://www.amazon.com/review/R2VDKZ4X1F992Q):

    (snip)

Jay -- I saw from the headers that you're still using elm.
Which surprised me, since most elm users moved to mutt or pine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_(e-mail_client)

Also, you might note that the elm home page hints that the
version series you're using (2.4) might not be Y2K compliant.

http://www.instinct.org/elm/

So what about elm is it that has you hooked?