[UFO Chicago] Web Server Certificates/personal secure web sites

W. Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Wed Jul 16 20:27:26 PDT 2008

Self signed cert is the way to go for that. Since the target audience is
small, letting them know that the 'snake oil' cert is valid shouldn't
pose too difficult a problem. Other than that, we use GoDaddy at work
for certs. I won't use them personally, after the whole fyodor incident
(search Slashdot for 'MySpace' and 'GoDaddy' and 'Fyodor' for the full
story). Gandi may also provide that service, but at the current exchange
rate, that's going to be ugly.

--
W. Scott Lockwood III <scott at guppylog.com>
LRSE Hosting