[UFO Chicago] Web Server Certificates/personal secure web sites

Matthew T. Gibbs mtgibbs at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 15:38:47 PDT 2008

Hello All-

Does anyone have any advice on setting up the certificate for a personal (me and possibly a very small handful of other users) secure web site?  Right new I've self-signed a certificate, but is there a more legitimate way to do it without spending an exorbitant amount of money?  Some time ago I recall hearing of a free certificate authority but I don't recall the name and do not want to go to an unscrupulous "vendor."
Thank you,
Matt