[UFO Chicago] Sourceforge alternative I was trying to think of

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sun Mar 25 08:57:50 PDT 2007

At the meeting I mentioned a small, low-overhead alternative to
Sourceforge.  I couldn't remember the name at the time, but since have:
  Assembla.

<http://www.assembla.com/page/breakoutdocs/Features>

It does most things Sourceforge does--issue tracking, discussion,
version control, etc.-- without any ads.  They are supported by
customers upgrading for larger needs.  It probably works well in small
teams and I'm considering using it when I do the chicagobloggers.com
rewrite this summer.