[UFO Chicago] [Fwd: New Books from Pearson Education for your UG]

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Mar 13 20:49:03 PDT 2007

Here are the latest crop of books to come from Pearson.  I'll bring them
to an upcoming meeting.

-- The Apache Modules Book: Application Development with Apache,
authored by Nick Kew; www.prenhallprofessional.com/title/0132409674

-- The Linux Programmer’s Toolbox, authored by John Fusco;
www.prenhallprofessional.com/title/0132198576

Details below about how to obtain them at a discount if you order direct
from them.

brian