[UFO Chicago] ChiSUG January Meeting

Steven McGrath steven.mcgrath at chigeek.com
Mon Jan 8 13:57:08 PST 2007

Happy New Year ChiSUG members  -- it looks like we get to start 2007
with a bang.

For our January meeting, noted security researcher and consultant,
Raven Alder, will present to the Chicago Snort Users Group

Secure your spot now by sending your name (for security check-in) to:
rwagner [a t] transunion {d o t} com.

Don't keep the pig all to yourselves – pass this invite on to other
security minded peers (no loose cannons, please).

Details

Who:                Raven Alder

What:               "Managing Snort in a Large Environment"

When:               Thursday, January 18th  at 5:00 PM.

Where:              Nexum, Inc.
                        190 S. LaSalle St.
                        Chicago, IL