[UFO Chicago] WCLUG Meeting on First Thursday of the Month.

Richard Lynch ceo at l-i-e.com
Fri Jan 5 13:37:32 PST 2007

I missed the meeting, but can suggest that Uncommon Ground has plenty
of space and I will personally arrange for free WiFi.

http://uncommonground.com/

You do want to avoid CUBS HOME NIGHT GAMES in scheduling, however, or
make sure everybody knows to take the L instead of trying to park.
[At least until they build that new parking garage they promised...]

DISCLOSURE:
I work there. Read into that what you will.

On Wed, January 3, 2007 7:33 am, m.mccune at comcast.net wrote:
> We are choosing a new meeting place this month. Letizia's has been
> great but it is
> starting to get crowded. Free wireless would also be great.
>
> Come and discuss where we meet next month.

> Windy City Linux Users Group Meeting
>
> Date: Thursday, January 4,  2007
> Time: 7:00PM - 9:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)
>
> Windy City Linux Users Group
> (http://wclug.org)
>
> WCLUG is also listed on TechVenue.com
> (http://calendars.techvenue.com/cgi-bin/techvenue.pl?CalendarName=USMidwest)
>
> and Tech Social
> (http://www.techsocial.com)
>
>         @
> Letizia's Natural Bakery
> (http://www.superyummy.com)
> 2144 West Division Chicago
> phone: 773-342-1011
>
> Letizia's has excellent food and beverages, available for
> purchase.
>
> We have a one-drink minimum, in exchange for the great location.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch
Yeah, I get a buck. So?