[UFO Chicago] might be a bit late to tonight's meeting

Richard Lynch ceo at l-i-e.com
Thu Feb 8 11:24:57 PST 2007

On Thu, February 8, 2007 6:30 am, Brian Sobolak wrote:
> One of the things I was interested in talking about was this article
> from O'Reilly about the supposed "Coming Internet Traffic Jam". I find
> this highly suspicious coming from a pub like Forbes, but can anyone
> speak to its validity?  Is it network neutraility FUD or is there some
> truth behind it.
>
> <http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2007/02/the_coming_inte.html>

Probably both truth and network neutrality FUD.

We are chewing up bandwidth faster than we can create it -- And the
video/audio services rolling out will tip that over into a "crisis" --
where some of the business who cannot deliver their promised
bandwidth, will find themselves in deep doo-doo.

The anti-neutrality crowd are simply taking the problem and holding up
their oh-so-shiny "solution" as if it were "the answer"... NOT!

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?