[UFO Chicago] might be a bit late to tonight's meeting

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Thu Feb 8 04:30:57 PST 2007

Hi everyone --
I have to go to an event in Wheeling tonight and thu might be a little
late to the meeting.  But I will be there and in desperate need of a
patty melt.

One of the things I was interested in talking about was this article
from O'Reilly about the supposed "Coming Internet Traffic Jam". I find
this highly suspicious coming from a pub like Forbes, but can anyone
speak to its validity?  Is it network neutraility FUD or is there some
truth behind it.

<http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2007/02/the_coming_inte.html>

Brian Sobolak
brian @ planetshwoop.com
http://www.planetshwoop.com/

"Bad taste is real taste, of course, and good taste is the residue of
someone else's privilege..."  -- David Hickey