[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago This Thursday at El Cid

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Dec 24 18:15:14 PST 2007

This Thursday is a UFO-Thursday!

UFO-Chicago is a group of open source enthusiasts.  We gather to top about
issues of relevance to the Chicago's technical community with an emphasis
on open source.  Sometimes we discuss the finer points of Postscript
programming, make jokes about PAM, and decide how to rid the world of
SPAM.

Note:  We will be meeting at El Cid #2 for this meeting, NOT at the Golden
Nugget.  El Cid #2 is at 2645 N Kedzie in Logan Square.  It's directly
across the street from the Blue Line station, and there is also on-street
parking or a (cheap) city lot nearby.  El Cid has tasty and inexpensive
Mexican fare as well as beer and margaritas.

The meeting will start at 8pm, as usual.  If you're new and don't know
what we look like, ask the hostess.

For more info, check out our website:  http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

brian sobolak
brian at planetshwoop.com