[UFO Chicago] Unix Administration

Eric J. Bryant ebryant at judge.com
Tue Dec 11 11:50:46 PST 2007

Greetings All,

My name is Eric Bryant and I work for a large nation wide staffing
company, The Judge Group. One of our clients is currently looking for a
Senior Unix Administrator for a short term contract in Downtown Chicago
and I figured either someone on the list would be interested or knew
someone who would be interested in this opportunity. Basically we are
looking for an individual with excellent knowledge of Unix, Linux and/or
AIX to be responsible for the installation, configuration,
administration and maintenance of Unix and/or Linux systems. If this is
something you would be interested in hearing more about please send your
resume to ebryant at judge.com. I would appreciate any help that you could
offer.

Thanks,

Eric Bryant

Eric Bryant | ebryant at judge.com | Technical Recruiter | Judge Technical
Staffing | phone: 630.472.0090 | Toll Free: 888.701.3368 | fax:
630.472.0081 | www.JUDGE.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.judge.com/>

TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING |  ENTERPRISE-WIDE STAFFING | WORKFORCE TRAINING

Atlanta | Boston | Charlotte | CHICAGO | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Ft.
Myers | Houston | Jacksonville | Los Angeles | Minneapolis

New Jersey/New York | Orlando | Philadelphia (HQ) | Providence | San
Diego | San Francisco | St. Louis | Tampa | Washington, DC