[UFO Chicago] Is this group alive?

Grant Wagner kithera at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 13:37:28 PDT 2007

Hehehe, tempting, but I always thought those LUG folks frowned upon
us
Daemon worshipers.

Seriously, I got on the NWLUG groups list as well just in case. I'd
hate to
start a riot, much less be the target of it if I walked in with a
FreeBSD
shirt.

Thanks,
Grant

As a PS. Is it typical for visitors to bring their boxes? I noticed
you meet
at what seems like a restaurant, I was curious if there would still
be data
and power available as with most LUGs/UUGs.