[UFO Chicago] Comcast Cuts Off Bandwidth Hogs

Neil Ormos H ormos at ripco.com
Fri Apr 13 08:56:16 PDT 2007

Brian Sobolak wrote:

> Ok, my tale gets more Kafka-esque.  And now
> reminds everyone why Comcast probably sucks.

Have you considered "fixed wireless"?  It used to
be quite expensive, but the prices have come down,
at least in some places.  With the recent
announcement by Sprint of Wimax deployment in
Chicago over the next year, these providers will
probably need to scramble to adjust their pricing
model, so perhaps you can get a good deal.

Here's a provider that claims to serve Chicago:

   <http://www.awb.us/>

I know nothing about them.

--Neil